Forest bathing, a Japanese term for bonding with the outdoors for health-boosting purposes, is now being seen as a legitimate form of therapy for tightly-wound people cracking under the pressures of living in the modern world.
What Is Forest Bathing?
The expression “forest bathing” comes from a Japanese term coined as recently as the 1980s. “Shinrin-yoku” translates to “forest therapy,” or, “the medicine of being in the forest.” The article goes on to explain:
- What Forest Bathing is
- Benefits of Forest Bathing (Helps Fight Cancer & Calms Your Nerves)
- What If I Don’t Have A Forest?
- How To Become A Forest Bather
- 11 Rules For Better Forest Bathing
- 5 Ways To Appreciate Nature
Read more in the article: https://www.onnit.com/academy/forest-bathing/
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?