Adore Your Outdoors is currently running both group Forest Therapy experiences and 1:1 sessions. Forest Therapy is a non-contact and socially distant activity, done outside in small groups. It is clinically proven to boost mental and physical health. Specifically, essential oils called phytoncides emitted by trees are proven to boost your immune system. Please only attend if you are feeling well and have not been around anyone with any symptoms.
The session is a mix of group time spent in ‘sharing circles’ and alone time. Based on the latest Government guidance, it is not necessary for the group to wear any protective clothing (though they are welcome to do so). I have also made a few changes to the experience for safety:
1. Participant numbers are usually limited to 10 and will be adjusted to comply with government guidelines.
2. Registration forms (including emergency contact info) are completed at home and emailed to me in advance rather than using my stationary on arrival.
3. Hand sanitiser is provided on arrival and at the end.
4. At the start and end I remind people to keep a safe distance.
5. Sharing circles are wider so we can always be at the recommended safe distance apart.
6. I have stopped doing any invitations that involve contact.